Carbon stock (FOREST EUROPE indicator)
From Wicri Forest
Carbon stock is the C1.4 indicator in the FOREST EUROPE system.
Indicator's description: Carbon stock of woody biomass and of soils on forest and other wooded land.
- Environment and Energy Management Agency
- Environmental Investigation Agency – Forests for the World Campaign
Related policy processes
- European Commission (EC) Climate Action
- Irish National Climate Change Strategy
- The Directorate-General for Climate Action
Related policy instruments
No related policy instrument for this indicator
- Improved Pan-European Indicators for Sustainable Forest Management as adopted by the MCPFE Expert Level Meeting, 7-8 October 2002, Vienna, Austria